The MIAMBE technique
The MIAMBE technique is a safe and controllable minimally invasive approach to lift the Schneiderian membrane. This procedure can be accomplished efficiently in all types of sinus anatomies, and is compatible with all implants and bone graft substitutes.
The MIAMBE kit contains all the tools required for antral
membrane elevation via the 3 mm osteotomy using a patented,
To learn more about the kit components and advantages of the procedure click here.
- Excellent rate of success
- Fits all: sinuses, bone types, implants.
- Dramatically reduced post-op symptoms (pain, edema, hematoma etc.).
- Extensively studied- Hundreds of patients successfully treated.
- Low complication rates compared to other sinus lift methods.
- Results last for years - Over 14 years of follow up.
Any dentist can get MIAMBE certified
50% of those cases have insufficient bone mass, requiring a sinus lift.
Dental implant expenditure is expected to double by 2024. 69% of adults aged 35-44 are missing at least one permanent tooth. 25% of dental implant cases are in the posterior maxilla.
Millions of patients who need you are out there.
You do not want to miss out on this opportunity!
All it takes is a short training course. The MIAMBE balloon sinus lift technique makes it all so much easier. Get your clinical practice to the next level.
Minimally Invasive Balloon Sinus Lift
MIAMBE is a unique technique, using a silicon balloon for a controlled disconnection and lifting of the Schneiderian membrane. The procedure entails the following main steps:
1. Exposing only the alveolar crest
2. Exposing the sinus membrane (drilling- special designed 3mm burs with stoppers)
3. Disconnecting sinus membrane with the patented MIAMBE curette
4. Balloon inflation for complete sinus membrane elevation – patented balloon harboring device and indeflator
5. Bone substitute injection (with especially designed bone graft injector)
6. Implant placement (only when primary stability is achieved)
7. Flap closure
8. 6-8 months later – rehabilitation phase.
- Direct visualization of antral membrane integrity conducted after every step.
- The Valsalva maneuver is contra indicated.
- Bone injection always follows membrane integrity assessment.
- For more information take a look a tour troubleshooting tips on the Support page.
At MIAMBE we are happy to answer all your questions and to make our product information accessible to anyone who requires it. We invite you to take a look at the various resources provided in this website:
- The MIAMBE system is FDA approved following extensive clinical trials.
- The product also has a CE and ISO certification. For instructions of use, please refer to our IFU movie and IFU documents on the Support page.
- MIAMBE is currently available for purchasing directly from our headquarters. For a demo trial kit, order now.
- For more information about MAIMBE technique - balloon sinus lift, please take a look at our troubleshooting section.
- If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- For more patient information, take a look at our Patients’ Info page in English.
- If you want to find a MIAMBE certified dentist near you, contact us.
- Dentists are invited to Get MIAMBE certified.